Add to favorites
At the Fouesnant-Les Glénan Tourist Office, you can book your excursions and leisure activities and avoid having to queue for tickets.
Take a boat trip!
To the Glénan Islands with:
- La Compagnie Maritime des Vedettes de l’Odet
- Les Croisières Bleues
To the islands of Sein, Molène or Ushant (Ouessant) with:
- Penn ar Bed
To the sea caves of Morgat in Crozon Peninsula with:
- Les Vedettes Sirènes
To the Morbihan islands with:
- La Compagnie Océane (Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Houat and Hoëdic)
Make the most of your day by jumping the entrance queues at
- Parc Aventure
- Archi Kurieux
At the Fouesnant Tourist Office you can buy passes for the many festivals that take place in the area.
Take the bus – the easy way to travel!
At the Fouesnant Tourist Office, you can also purchase bus tickets for the N°42 Quimper-Fouesnant service. That way, you won’t need to worry about searching for change when the bus arrives, you can just hop on, sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Individual tickets: €2,50 standard fare / €2 under 25 / €1 reduced mobility passengers
- Book of 10 tickets €15 under 26, 20€ over 26
- Monthly pass €25 students / €50 standard fare