At the Fouesnant-Les Glénan Tourist Office, you can book your excursions and leisure activities and avoid having to queue for tickets.
Take a boat trip!
To the Glénan Islands with:
- La Compagnie Maritime des Vedettes de l’Odet
- Les Croisières Bleues
To the islands of Sein, Molène or Ushant (Ouessant) with:
- Penn ar Bed
To the Morbihan islands with:
- La Compagnie Océane (Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Houat and Hoëdic)
- Escal’Ouest (Groix)
- Izenah Croisières (the Morbihan Gulf)
- Navix (the Morbihan Gulf, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Houat and Hoëdic)
Make the most of your day by jumping the entrance queues at
- Pont-Scorff Zoo (€2 off adult tickets, €1.30 off child tickets, special offer valid from start of April to end of September)
- Parc Aventure (€1 off every activity)
At the Fouesnant Tourist Office you can buy passes for the many festivals that take place in the area.
Take the bus – the easy way to travel!
At the Fouesnant Tourist Office, you can also purchase bus tickets for the N°42 Quimper-Fouesnant service. That way, you won’t need to worry about searching for change when the bus arrives, you can just hop on, sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Individual tickets: €2 standard fare / €1.50 under 25s / €0.75 reduced mobility passengers
- Book of 10 tickets €15
- Monthly pass €32 students / €45 standard fare